PCB successfully added to your shopping cart
- PCB Fabrication
- Standard PCB
- PCB Prototype
- Aluminum PCB
- LED PCB
- HDI PCB
- Flexible PCB
- Rigid Flex PCB
- High Frequency PCB
- Heavy Copper PCB
- High-Tg PCB
- Halogen-Free PCB
- SMT Stencil
- PCB Assembly
- PCB Assembly Overview
- Prototype PCB Assembly
- Low-Volume PCB Assembly (HMLV)
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Consignment PCB Assembly
- Full Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Components Sourcing
- Panel Requirements for Assembly
Flexible printed circuit boards, also called Flexible PCBs or Flex PCBs, derive their name for their ability to enable the circuitry to be designed to fit the electronic device or product, as opposed to building the device to conform to the circuit board. Flex boards are characterized by a distinctly patterned printed circuitry and component arrangement highlighted by a malleable base material.
What are Advantages of Flexible PCB?
Flexible printed circuit boards offer a number of potential benefits including:
• Saving Space. Flex PCB design requires only about 10 percent of the space and weight of an ordinary circuit board assembly, offering greater installation and packaging freedom. The inherent flexibility also permits tighter bend capabilities.
• Maximum Reliability. A flexible printed circuit board requires fewer interconnects, which in turn requires fewer contact crimps, connectors and solder joints. Simply put, a flexible PCB board does not contain as many potential sources for failure, which enhances their reliability.
• Enhanced Capabilities. The flexible printed circuits boards are compatible with virtually any type of connector or component and works well with options such as ZIP connectors. They also perform extremely well in extreme temperatures and offer superior resistance to radiation and chemicals.
• Cost Savings. Cost-saving advantages of Flexible PCBs include reduced material and packaging demands, lower parts replacement costs and assembly errors that could result in the need for repairs.
Thsse benefits make flex PCBs ideally fit for a wide range of applications in industries such as Military, Transportation, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Communications and Industrial.
PCBCart: A Leading Flex Circuit Manufacturer for More Than a Decade
At PCBCart, we specialize in the fabrication and assembly of flexible PCB products for use in the manufacturing of medical devices and various types of telecommunication and industrial equipment. Our custom PCB manufacturing capabilities allow us to develop and produce a top-performing flex PCB that meets your unique requirements. We can also work with you to produce a custom flex PCB prototype that will significantly improve your prospects of a successful project outcome. For detailed capabilities, please refer to the following form.
|Quality Grade||Standard IPC 2|
|Number of Layers||1 - 8layers|
|Order Quantity||1pc - 10000+pcs|
|Build Time||2days - 5weeks|
|Material||DuPont PI, Domestic Shengyi PI|
|Board Size||Min 6*6mm, Max 406*610mm|
|Board Thickness||0.1mm - 0.8mm|
|Copper Weight (Finished)||0.5oz - 2.0oz|
|Solder Mask Sides||As per the file|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Soldermask oil||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Coverlay||PI and PET film|
|Silkscreen Sides||As per the file|
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow|
HASL - Hot air solder leveling
Lead - free HASL - RoHS
ENIG - RoHS
Immersion Tin - RoHS
OSP - RoHS
|Min Annular Ring||4mil|
|Min Drilling Hole Diameter||8mil|
|Min. hole size---Drilling (PTH)||0.2mil|
|Min. hole size---Punching (NPTH)||0.5mil|
|Tolerance of dimension||±0.05mm|
Peelable solder mask
Stiffener (only for PI/FR4 substrate)
Our High-Quality Flexible PCB Manufacturing Process
A key reason why PCBCart is widely regarded as a top PCB manufacturer is our unwavering commitment to quality. Our experienced team checks each design and takes the time to review it with you prior to production. This ensures the circuit design is ready for manufacturing, and your boards will deliver the performance you expect. We guarantee the quality of our flex PCB parts and components.
Contact for Custom Quotation or Get More Information
For Flex PCB price, please submit a quote request by clicking below button to send us your PCB design file (Gerber format preferred | Preorder Checklist) & requirements, we'll send back the flexible PCB cost at top speed. If you prefer discussing with us before order, we are only an email away.
Request Flexible PCB (FPC) Manufacturing Price
• Development Opportunity and Challenge of Flexible PCB
• Flexible PCB Application Development
• Primary Material of Flexible PCB
• Flexible PCB and Its Assembly Technology
• Streamline Assembly and Improve Reliability with Flexible and Flex-rigid PCBs
• Instruction on Getting FREE Quote and Ordering Flex PCB Fabrication Service