PCB successfully added to your shopping cart
Flexible printed circuit boards derive their name for their ability to enable the circuitry to be designed to fit the electronic device or product, as opposed to building the device to conform with the circuit board. Flex boards are characterized by a distinctly patterned printed circuitry and component arrangement highlighted by a malleable base material.
Exploring the Many Advantages of Flex Circuit Boards
Flexible printed circuit boards offer a number of potential benefits including:
• Saving Space: Flex PCB design requires only about 10 percent of the space and weight of a wired circuit board assembly, offering greater installation and packaging freedom. The inherent flexibility also permits tighter bend capabilities.
• Maximum Reliability: A flexible printed circuit board requires fewer interconnects, which in turn require fewer contact crimps, connectors and solder joints. Simply put, a flexible PCB board does not contain as many potential sources for failure, which enhances their reliability.
• Enhanced Capabilities: The flexible PCB is compatible with virtually any type of connector or component and works well with options such as ZIP connectors. They also perform extremely well in extreme temperatures and offer superior resistance to radiation and chemicals.
• Cost Savings: Cost-saving advantages of flexible printed circuits include reduced material and packaging requirements, lower parts replacement costs and a reduction in assembly errors that could otherwise result in the need for repairs.
All of these benefits make flex circuit boards ideally suited for a wide range of applications in industries such as Military, Transportation, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Communications and Industrial.
PCBCart: A Leading Flex PCB Manufacturer for More Than a Decade
At PCBCart, we specialize in the fabrication and assembly of flexible printed circuit products for use in the manufacturing of medical devices and various types of telecommunication and industrial equipment. Our custom PCB manufacturing capabilities allow us to develop and produce a top-performing flex PCB that meets your unique requirements. We can also work with you to produce a custom flex PCB prototype that will significantly improve your prospects of a successful project outcome. Detailed capabilities please refer to the following form.
|Quality Grade||Standard IPC 2|
|Number of Layers||1 - 8layers|
|Order Quantity||1pc - 10000+pcs|
|Build Time||2days - 5weeks|
|Material||DuPont PI, Domestic Shengyi PI|
|Board Size||Min 6*6mm, Max 406*610mm|
|Board Thickness||0.1mm - 0.8mm|
|Copper Weight (Finished)||0.5oz - 2.0oz|
|Solder Mask Sides||As per the file|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Soldermask oil||Green, White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Solder-stop coating---Coverlay||PI and PET film|
|Silkscreen Sides||As per the file|
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow|
HASL - Hot air solder leveling
Lead - free HASL - RoHS
ENIG - RoHS
Immersion Tin - RoHS
OSP - RoHS
|Min Annular Ring||4mil|
|Min Drilling Hole Diameter||8mil|
|Min. hole size---Drilling (PTH)||0.2mil|
|Min. hole size---Punching (NPTH)||0.5mil|
|Tolerance of dimension||±0.05mm|
Peelable solder mask
Stiffener (only for PI/FR4 substrate)
Our High-Quality Flexible PCB Manufacturing Process
A key reason why PCBCart is widely regarded as a top PCB manufacturer is our unwavering commitment to quality. Our experienced team checks each design and takes the time to review it with you prior to production. This ensures the circuit design is ready for manufacturing, and your boards will deliver the performance you expect. We guarantee the quality of our flex PCB parts and components.
Contact for Custom Quotation or Get More Information
• Flexible PCB Application
• Streamline Assembly and Improve Reliability with Flexible and Flex-rigid PCBs
• PCB Design Tips to Better Take Advantage of PCBCart's Capabilities And Save Cost